• If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar months notice in writing, failing which, one month fee will be charged in lieu thereof.  Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Government or military personnel.
  • Those who leave the school in May must pay the fee for the month of June.
  • Transfer certificates for children withdrawn are not issued until all dues are settled.
  • Student s can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
    • Disciplinary.
    • Unsatisfactory progress in work.
    • Detention of repeated detention in a class.
    • As the rule only those students will be retained on the roll school who can take the school leaving examination under 18 year of age.
  • A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/ her studies in the school.