General Guidelines For Parents
General Guidelines For Parents/Guardian
- The parent should affix the child’s photograph and write the required information in the space provided for in the diary.
- Parents and guardian are not allowed to walk into classrooms or talk to teachers during school hours. Teachers would only meet the parents by prior appointment.
- Parents are requested to attend all the Parents Teacher Meeting positively.
- The school bus facility is available on selected routes only. In case any student opts for private transport, the parents are requested to inform the school authorities about the details of the van/ transport, driver etc.
- Please see that your wards bring lunch box along with them.
- Parents are advised to check the school diary daily and note the Teacher’s remarks if any. Report sheets should be scrutinized and signed by the parents. Remedial measures should be taken promptly.
- Children, when sick should not be sent to school to attend classes unless they are fully fit. Parents are requested to submit medical fitness certificate of their respective wards. In case a child suffers from any problem, it has to be intimated to the school authorities in writing.
- Parents must ensure that their children so their home work and prepare their lessons daily.
- Leave of half-day should be avoided, as far as possible, for security reasons. In an emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal and class-teacher.
- Any communication made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class-teacher.
- Parents are requested to bring the I-card to collect their respective ward. No child will be handed over without the I-card.