The Cambridge International School is recognized by DOE, Govt of NCT of Delhi and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education having all the three streams i.e. Science , Commerce & Humanities at Senior Secondary Level.
- To promote academic, social, physical and personal growth in our students.
- To train our students learning skills which are of lifelong value.
- To build up the aptitude to think and communicate with intelligibility and accuracy.
- To develop creative skills.
- To encourage curiosity, and thorough intellectual study in our students.
- To help our students to be alert upon their responsibilities, not only to themselves and to their peers, but also to the society in general
- To instill a healthy sense of self respect and self awareness.
- To endorse active participation in preservation and protection of the environment.
- To maintain co-operation and support between the parents and students of the school.
“Wisdom, valour, patriotism” envisages the commitment to obey the right impulse to emerge as enlightened human beings who can bravely face the challenges of a dynamic society with love for the country.